Roll out the HubSpot CRM to your team without leaving anyone behind or losing momentum.
There is a steep learning curve to getting Inbound Sales and Marketing right.
If you've chosen to invest in HubSpot, you know the user experience is world-class. It's never been easier to use enterprise class software for running your business. So what's next?
The problem new customers have with HubSpot is time. How much time do you have to learn everything you need to learn to run an Inbound Organisation? Implementing Inbound in your business involves a fundamental transformation in the way many companies do business today - putting the customer first at all times. With Marketing Hub, Sales Hub and Services Hub all connected by a central CRM data hub, you've got the world at your fingertips. But where do you begin?
5 Steps to Predictable Revenue
Our proven roadmap to success gives you a clear, executable path for you to accelerate adoption and optimisation of Inbound in your sales organisation for lead generation, customer acquisition and retention. Our customers have increased inbound traffic 400% in 90 days, and revenue 3x in less than 6 months.
We help you roll out the myriad of tools available on the platform by prioritising according to your business goals. We make sure everyone is onboard. We take a step by step approach: get the quick wins, onboard you with ease, progress and optimise.
Book a call with us so we can talk about your sales strategy and recommend a project plan that is tailor made for your sales organisation.
Our consultancy package offers our B2B Sales Clients a proven, systematic approach to delivering more value for your customers; this translates to more sales and predictable growth for your business. We partner with sales leaders at the executive level (CEO/Head of Sales) to create a reliable sales system tailored to your business.
Our unique engagement roadmap follows 5 clear steps that deliver value at every stage.
- The Sales Call: Discovery of your current state and a map to your success
- The Guide: A strategic blueprint for your messaging that becomes a key component in your communications strategy.
- The Sales Journey: Your sales roadmap and go to market strategy that will establish what you need to achieve your revenue targets. This detailed sales process will align the sales and marketing teams with a unified vision.
- Sales Transformer: Outbound sales training and systems to transform your business into a modern sales machine
- The Master Program: standard operating procedures, technology and reporting that align your sales and marketing teams and provide the foundation for future growth.
Simply introducing active reporting to your team can increase your revenue by 10%. Working with an expert sales consultant can increase your win rate, encourage repeat business and optimise pricing, multiplying your pipeline and revenue exponentially - just 1% improvement every day can 4X your revenue in a matter of months.
We typically speak with a client several times in order to understand your business, challenges, pain points and goals before presenting you with an outbound sales strategy and project plan that is tailor made for your sales organisation.
If you’re looking for an entry point to digital sales and marketing systems that work for your team progressively, we also offer standard services in the following areas:
- CRM Implementation: HubSpot CRM is FREE, and HubSpot Sales Professional and Enterprise presents our clients with an alternative to Salesforce that is on average 70% less expensive once implementation is complete.
- HubSpot Website Support Services, Design and Implementation: Project based, or retainer contract for ongoing services
- HubSpot Marketing Support Services: Project based, or retainer contract for ongoing services
- Inside Sales support and training: Project based, or retainer contract for ongoing services
- Lead generation services and pipeline development: We offer our clients a sophisticated system for lead generation that takes the place of a Business Development Rep in your business - bringing in up to 10 times more qualified appointments with qualified leads
- Data migrations: migrating from other CRMs, importing or exporting data to your sales platforms, cleaning up your data in HubSpot or other data related services
- Application integrations: we offer a range of integration services for the HubSpot platform, including a way to connect your accounting system (e.g. Quickbooks) with your CRM and sales pipeline for easier accounting practices and integrated systems.
Workshops and Training:
- Sales and Marketing Alignment (SMA) workshops: 1 or 2 day workshops to align your team around common, measurable goals that can be tracked for ROI and the strategies to reach them.
- Sales and Marketing Service Level Agreement (SLA) workshops: 1 or 2 day workshops to introduce a common structured framework to grow your business. Outputs and Benefits: includes a CRM Glossary and Playbooks that will help your sales and marketing teams speak the same language when it comes to tracking and converting leads to customers in your sales organisation.
- Customer Journey Mapping workshops: 1 day workshop to align your team around a common customer journey that delivers a unified approach to delivering value for your customer at every step before, during and after they’ve bought from you. Outputs and Benefits: includes Personas to use in your marketing automation, a defined content strategy for every step in your funnel, and a framework for your core messaging that you can use in all your communications.
Pricing: Our pricing varies with each client according to their needs and goals. We price based on the value we believe we can deliver with Inbound. Generally speaking our retainer packages cost between 3000 - 10000 euro per month. Our workshops cost between 1500 - 3000 euro. Projects such as software integrations, portal optimisation, content or sales enablement packages and so on are worked out on a points basis - we charge about 100 euro per point, and these points can be allocated to your project according to your priorities. Our HubSpot specialists typically charge about 350-700 euro per day.